Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year


A brand new year and  a time for reflection...This past year was wonderful, we moved into our new home, have made new friends, I have decorated a new house and now just a couple of short months ago started an Etsy shop and blog.  I am feeling so inspired lately, their are wonderful blogs, a fabulous blogging community and this year I hope to become more involved and see where this road takes me.
My goals are simple and attainable for this year..

1.  Family..Nothing is more important to me than nurturing a loving relationship with my husband and children.  I have committed to reading The Five Love Languages again and also books about child-rearing.  Each year this continues to be the most important goal...raising independent, self-confident, loving children and maintaining a loving supportive relationship with my Love.  Along these lines, I will plan to focus daily on being a great role model for my children, slow to anger, self- confident, loving, caring individual.



2.  God..I would love to focus more on our God and  our Savior Jesus Christ.  Finding time in the morning for a prayer and a moment of reflection.  My husband does this so well and I plan to emulate this one goal consistently this year so as to become more of a habit.

3.   Blogging...I will aim to blog with intention, not just for the sake of blogging.

4.  Etsy... Create a few signature pieces.



I am so excited to see where this road takes me and look forward to connecting with many more of you this year.  So what are some of your goals or intentions for this year?  I would love to hear from you.

As Always Thanks for Reading.

SK

1 comment:

  1. I've learned the hard way that unattainable goals are a bummer. I, too have similar ones to you. 2013 is going to be a good year.

    ReplyDelete