Sunday, December 16, 2012

Muji

Readers,

I was watching a design show on HGTV not so long ago and a designer, I cannot remember her name, made reference to this company, Muji.  The objects were adorable and fit perfectly into a nursery she was creating.  Shortly thereafter I hopped on the computer and flipped through all the items they sell online.  I am sure there are several stores here in the US, but in our neck of the woods we are doing well just to have a Home Goods.  So you can imagine by excitement when I heard of this site....check it out sometime, the little wooden sets in the gift section are just too much!  Here is a little taste.


Cute paper clips

Fairytale castle, made from paper

Cute in a kids room, wooden penquins

Paris in a bag, sweet in a kids room

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and almost prepared for Christmas


SK
,http://www.muji.us/store/art-and-craft.html

No comments:

Post a Comment