Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lovely Kiddos' Havens'.. Redecorating Part 1


Readers,
My youngest, now three, has persistently over the past few months requested a "big girl" bed.  Naturally,  I jumped all over the opportunity to redecorate a young girls space that has been with us for six years now.  Her bedding now was lovingly made by her Grandmother six and a half  years ago for her oldest Granddaughter.  I would love to incorporate her quilt somehow into the color scheme, although I think it might present a challenge since I would like to move away from the pinks.
Here are a few before pics of her bedroom,  please check back later for her new look.  I have also included  some beautiful girls bedrooms that I had to share with you...


Vintage Teacup Inspired Nursery via Pinterest

Via Pinterest


Sarah Richardson
Via Pinterest


Jordan's Room Now



No comments:

Post a Comment