Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adding Small Touches at Home

Hi Everyone,

Finally I had a chance to add a few special touches to our home.  These little projects took about 45min-1hr each to complete and I think, add a little more personality to our home.

Added Dimmers~ In our family room and I think in most new homes and renovated ones the main level and larger spaces have can lights throughout.  I love the light they create and lets face it, lighting is huge in interiors, however not such a big fan of the bright light that comes with several of these lights in a room..so I added dimmers.  A pretty easy project indeed and love the less intense light it creates.

Added wallpaper in two areas~ A little niche that needed something extra.  Surprisingly, I found this wallpaper at Lowes at the bargain price of $30.00, can't beat that.


Finally completed the pinch pleat panels for the family room.  Tutorial on how I sew pinch pleat panels to follow.

Glad I was able to check these items off the list.  Easy projects, inexpensive and add little touches of the personality I like in our home.

Thanks so much for reading my blog.  Enjoy your weekend...I will be getting ready for a trip and playing with my lovelies.

XOXO
SK


Too Much Time On My Hands
It's Overflowing

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving touches of wallpaper, too! Turned out perfect! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete