Thursday, October 31, 2013

Popular Pins from Pinterest

Hi Everyone,

Shortly after starting this blog I created a Pinterest page with boards that inspire me.  I have a love for neutral décor, either French/Swedish/Belgian design and also farmhouse country like elegant shabby chic. Several of my DIY projects are centered around these design aesthetics which I  pin on my DIY board. I  also frequently repin DIY projects that are doable, interesting, creative and  am constantly amazed by all the talent out there and adore that  there is  now one site with just graphics  to share décor,  DIY and design.   I  spend many an hour in the evening perusing pinterest, infact it is probably my most preferred social media.  So the other evening after the girls were in bed I pulled up my analytics to determine the most popular pins on my pinterest  page  over  the past ten or so months and thought I might share with you.

The number one most repinned  graphic at 589 repins and still counting  is this adorable DIY Mason Jar Snow Globe via honeycomb creative co.  I can certainly see why this is so popular~it's easy, inexpensive and well adorable.  A perfect gift for the kiddos to make for their friends  or just a sweet decoration to make for the holidays for your home.


At 90 repins "How to Clean a Glass Shower Door, The easy Way"

 


This DIY Wall Stencil was repinned 72 times.




This beautiful Dining Room  decorated for Christmas was repinned 13 times via The Lennoxx.com
 
 
and this serene space was repinned 11.  Love  these beautiful chairs and Armoire! via Source





Below are other popular images in no particular order that many of you have probably already seen~

 

 


 
Reese Witherspoon's California Home via Kristin Buckingham
 


 
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post and  are also loving the beautiful Fall weather.

XOXO,
 
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment