Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pretty in White with Splashes of Color

Hi Everyone,

 I love how a small can of white paint can make all the difference in how a room feels. My daughters room was a dark taupe color before and although it looked fine and matched everything in her space, I felt it was a little too masculine and needed a fresh look. I purchased BM Seashell and went to work right away. Oh my, I love the glow in her room now. It  is so pretty and feminine and certainly helps make her room feel larger. So here is a sneak peek of the off white wall.....


Bright White Bedding with her favorite dress
Another View
Her dresser at the foot of the bed





The dresser needs a little help so I will be posting on that shortly, but wanted to show you a little of what to expect on the opposite side.
I know we hear and read this all the time, but it is so true...a beautiful off-white wall color is the perfect backdrop for almost any room in a home.  It is how we put it all together with accessories and fabric choices that truly makes a room sing.

Thanks as always for reading this blog and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

XOXO

SK

I linked up with   http://www.jenniferrizzo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment