Monday, December 3, 2012

Colette van den Thillart London Home

Readers,
 After reading the current issue of House and Home, I had to share this amazing designer with you.  Colette is the creative designer for NH home, her designs arehttp://houseandhome.com/design/photo-gallery-colette-van-den-thillarts-london-home beautiful, timeless and fearless.  Check out her London home where she fearlessly added bold punches of color, yet managed to achieve a very elegant home perfect for her young family.

Happy Monday

SK

Kitchen with touches of green

Gorgeous Library with peacock blue and shades of green


Family Room

Sunroom

Beautiful wallpaper and the headboard makes quite a statement in brown velvet

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitchen! Love all the light and color palette!!
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I could paint my walls peacock blue? Probably not, but I would love a glass ceiling like that one.

    ReplyDelete