Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Continued

Readers,

Christmas continued....A picture of my joyful three year old led me to continue my picture taking of Xmas here at home.  I decorated the mantle and hang the girls stockings.  Each frame has a picture of my beauties on their first Christmas with us, so sweet and fun for the girls to see how they are growing and changing.   About six and a half years ago now, I placed our first picture frame of Danielle on the foyer table and it has now grown to three pictures of each of our girls at Christmas.  I thought I would continue with Christmas outdoors and put together this fresh arrangement before the weather turned too miserably cold...as it should during the holidays.







Thanks for visiting and please enter your email if you would like to become a follower.

SK

No comments:

Post a Comment