Sunday, November 25, 2012

The holidays have begun!

Hi Readers,
This is my first attempt at blogging< so please bear with me while a figure it all out.  This blog is intended to "showcase" my interior design love and my love for my four beauties at home.  I have three little girls, 6, 5 and 3 and a loving husband.  I hope to post my favorite things of the day< whether it be a wonderful moment with my family or a beautiful piece of art in furniture or design.  So here goes....


Over the past couple of days I have brought all the Christmas decorations from storage onto the shelves.  It is such a magical time of the year for us.  The girls are overwhelmingly excited in preparation for Santa's arrival and  in turn I too, get swept up in the emotions.  Here is a preview of Christmas at Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment