Thursday, November 29, 2012

DIY Christmas Wreath

Reader,

This was a super easy, inexpensive addition to a Christmas Wreath that adds just a touch of the Christmas spirit to any window.  I purchased the cranberry wreath several years ago at a craft store, I think Micheals, or Joann on their clearance rack, and decided this year to add a little burlap, fresh greenery and pine cones.
 I decided to sew burlap strips together, however for a more casual rustic look one could skip the sewing totally.  Here is my step by step guide along with a few photos of my daughter who wanted to play this game in between my craft sessions.   




Supplies
My wreath and burlap.


How could I say "no."  She painstakingly placed the shapes together and was so proud of the end product

Measure window length and cut accordingly. I cut 6"wide strips by 21" long.
I sewed the burlap edges together.


Hot glued to back of wreath.

Viola!

Thanks for reading.

SK   

No comments:

Post a Comment